Application form for the Denna Rossi Limited 2018 Job Recruitment is now out online for unemployed graduate, see details about how to apply below.
Denna Rossi is a Company into the production of a variety of healthy products, fruits and still soft drinks that are quality assured to the Nigeria market.
The products which are produced by the company are the Ivana fruitjuice with seven variants- orange, mango, apple, apple plus pear, exotic, pineapple plus coconut, pineapple plus red grape fruit; Shappe fruit drinks and Clue vitamin Beverage with three variants viz lemon, apple and peach.
Denna Rossi Limited is now inviting competent and qualified young adult that are unemployed to fill the vacant job positions listed below;
1.) Engineering Manager
2.) Sales Executive
3.) Sales Representative.
Here in this post, we are going to provide you with the requirements needed and the procedures to follow in order to get applied for the Denna Rossie Limited Job Recruitment Form.
1. Job Title: Engineering Manager
- Manages all engineering activities within a department including design, development, production and testing.
- Implements and maintains overall engineering objectives and initiatives. Confronts and solves performance/operational issues to improve development efficiency.
- Leads and develops the engineering team.
- Oversees a robust project management process and delivery timelines to keep projects on schedule and on budget.
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree of Engineering.
- Typically reports to a head of a unit/department.
2. Job Title: Sales Executive
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry;
- Researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
3. Job Title: Sales Representative
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Can drive and lives within rivers state.
Application Closing Date
27th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Inerersted and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: